History Of Santiago City and Its People in Random Photos

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Fr. Romeo B. Gonzales, MS, PhD (Santiago City)

Fr. Romeo B. Gonzales, MS, Ph.D.


Fr. Romy with family and friends, leaving for the USA to start his studies.

In This Photo: Pedro Duran, <private> Carlos (Gonzales), Fr. Rev. Romeo Bareng Gonzales, Esperanza Gonzales, <private> Salvador (Duran), <private> Alcid, <private> Gonzales, Helen Cortez, <private> Semana, Lydia Alcid, <private> Madriaga (Bareng), <private> Duran (Bareng), <private> Ledesma (Alcid)
Event: Leaving on a Jumbo plane for the U.S
Date: 1965
Location: Manila, Philippines

In This Photo:
Eric Carlos, Fr. Rev. Romeo Bareng Gonzales, Rosenda Carlos, <private> Carlos (Gonzales), Charlotte Ann Carlos, <private> Wilkinson (Carlos-Gonzales), <private> Namoro (Alcid), agatha, Alexia Alcid, Hilario Carlos, <private> Semana, <private> Semana (Madrid), Rotiquio "Roth" Carlos, Petronilo Gonzales, Jesusa Carlos, <private> Gonzales Jr., Jessica Gonzales, Eutiquio Garo, <private> Gonzales, Mary Ann Dela Cruz, Lydia Alcid, Carlos Valentin G. Alcid, Jobert Carlos, Esperanza Gonzales, <private> Gonzales, <private> Respicio, <private> Duran (Bareng)
Date: 1977
Location: M.Pequeno / San Mateo, Isabela, Philippines


Highschool Graduation of Rev. Fr. Romeo Gonzales



Fr. Romeo B. Gonzales, MS, PhD
1946-2010

" I am a religious priest belonging to the Congregation of the Missionaries of Our Lady of La Salette, a Religious Congregation of Pontifical right.

I was educated in the Philippines, my native land, in the U.S. and Canada. I was given various pastoral ministries by my Superiors as a Curate, and Pastor in several Parishes in the country of my origin. My unforgetable and exciting part of my ministry was when I was serving as curate in the parish of American Martyrs Church in Manhattan Beach, California.

I want to believe that I was blessed being trusted by my superior to serve in the seminary as Prefect of Studies and eventually Director of our Major Seminary.

I continue to spend so many years of my life as an educator, chaplain and administrator of our La Salette Schools, and assisting the other private catholic and non-catholic schools in the region where I am based.

It is quite challenging to do ministry in the school, which is a potent intrument or arm of evangelization of the Church."
- Fr. Romeo B. Gonzales, MS, PhD


Fr. Romeo B. Gonzales, MS, Ph.D., served the college (University Of La Salette) since 1979 until 2010, and He was installed as the first University President.

___________________________
SOURCE: https://www.geni.com/people/Fr-Rev-Romeo-Gonzales/4017390988180042475
Photo and Text Credits to Eric Carlos
Share:

0 $type={blogger}:

Post a Comment

Donate With Paypal And Help Our Site, Thank You

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Labels

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Total Pageviews